Monday, April 4, 2011

Basketball

March Madness, The Final Four......could NOT care less!!  There are so many sports-only channels.....why must my local networks broadcast all these games???  Are they NOT aware that some of us don't give a frog's fat ass about these games??  With my cable, I get easily 8 or 9 strictly sports channels (which- oh guess what....I don't watch), and then there are probably 6 or 7 pay-per-view sports channels!  With all of these options available, why must basketball pre-empt the shows I want to watch on network TV????  College football doesn't get this coverage....neither does pro football (like I care)....even the Superbowl is only covered on ONE network channel!!  But, March Madness.....unless you're watching lame Lifetime movies or Animal Planet.....you are stuck with who-the-hell-cares basketball!!!  God forbid there ever is anything like March Madness for golf......suicide rates will skyrocket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment