Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ponytail

I'm quite tickled.  OK - this might seem dumb (but I warned you when I started this blog that I might sometimes talk about stupid nothings) but I have been trying to grow my hair out longer.  Well, tonight I was tired of it being in my face and tried to put it back in a ponytail.  I have achieved ponytail!!  And not too bad either....I probably have 2 inches in the "tail" after pulling it all back & up!!  If it wasn't so stinkin' cold outside, I'd wear it to work this way on Monday!!  Keep the puppies from chewing on it!  C'mon spring!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember how that feels when you accomplish that. But I thought you liked short hair...?...? Funny, I can't even remember a time to be able to picture you with longer hair!! Ha! Could be a cool thing for you!

    ReplyDelete