Monday, February 28, 2011

I must be crazy....but look how cute!!!



This is the boxer puppy I am going to go look at on Wednesday!!!  Yes, I was hoping to wait until it was a bit nicer weather....but white boxers are few and far between.  Came across this one...and I CANNOT help myself - love the brindle ears!!  His momma is a full white boxer and daddy is a gorgeous brindle boxer!  I'm going to go check him out on Wed. after I get off work...and taking my stethoscope with me....white boxers can have issues such as deafness, blindness, and heart murmurs.  So I will check him out fully...told the people that I will not buy him on the spot....if he checks out ok, will be looking at Friday to buy & bring him home.  Grace is uber-excited  and bummed that she goes to her dad's on Friday....but I think having him home with me alone for the weekend might be a good idea anyways.  He's just now 8 weeks and I don't want to over-stress him.  Anyhow...hoping this all goes well - wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment