Friday, January 7, 2011

National Drive Like an Asshole Day

Apparently, it was today and, once again, I didn't get the memo!  From the jerk on I-75 who thought highways were meant solely for his use and almost ran me out of my lane (and this is why God created car horns) to the old lady who didn't deem it necessary to look before she backed out of a parking space (again, car horn) - I've had my fill!!  Personally, I think when people renew their driver's license every 4 years, they should be made to retake the driving test...at least the written "rules of the road" part! 

On a nicer tangent....my boss is planning her annual Disney trip in a few weeks - which means I get a week off work (insert happy dance here).  With all the Disney talk around us, Grace & I have been looking through our Disney books, figuring out what we want to do this next time around.  What we'll see that we missed, what we'll do again, what we'll skip this time...it's very fun to plan even though we have another year before we go back in Feb. 2012!!  Between Dr. Anne and 2 sales reps that we see that also do Disney on a regular basis - a monster has been created!  Grace & I are becoming Disney addicts!  We're already thinking 2014 too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment