Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Puffs vs. Kleenex tissues

OK - don't laugh.  Has Kleenex recently changed their tissues?  I normally buy Puffs because I've always found them to be thicker and softer.  The other day at the store, I bought Kleenex because all the boxes of Puffs were in colors that didn't match my bathroom (yes, I am that much of a decorating dork - this is the don't laugh part).  These tissues are wonderful!!  They're really thick and SO soft!!  Who knew?!  Puffs may have just lost a customer! 

In other news - still have not received an email back from the woman with the boxer pup.  So bummed.  And how rude!  If he's not available anymore, a courtesy email is just good manners.  Two others that I emailed with questions about their puppies emailed me back within one day.  So- perhaps that little cutie won't be coming to us.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment